Corrective Forces supports women, men and families in recovery who are ready to take the next step in healing so that they can be free from stress, pain and trauma.
Have you done all the right things and you’re still experiencing pain or unwanted symptoms? Are you struggling with what your next step should be?
Are you experiencing any of these symptoms?
- Unresolved physical injury
- Chronic pain
- Digestive complaints
- Hormonal issues
- Autoimmune disorders
- Head trauma
- Recycling of childhood issues
- Inability to live up to your full potential
- Has someone told you “It’s all in your head?”
If so, you are not alone. There are successful alternative solutions.
I am Laurel Butts, Doctor of Chiropractic. I have been professionally helping people recover from stress, pain & trauma for 16 years. I use a variety of alternative therapies in order to generate healing, relieve pain, restore function and enhance well-being. Depending on the needs or desires of the client, I may use bodywork, nutrition, life style changes, color-puncture or other modalities.
Results you may experience
- Pain and stress relief
- Improved digestion and moods
- Reduced fatigue and inflammation
- Improved sleep
- Increased brain function or reduced brain fog
- Increased energy and sense of well-being
- Greater sense of being present and engaged in life
- Increased interest in hobbies or activities
- Personal empowerment
If you are ready to move forward, please contact us @ (719) 985-0831 or email@example.com or Corrective Forces 2175 Jet Wing Drive Colorado Springs, CO 80916